What can you do with wine corks? What can't you do?! I love recycling, or rather "upcycling" wine works into usable home decor and ornaments. My husband and I love enjoying a glass of good wine, so getting the corks is not a chore and using them to explore my creative side is relaxing and fun. I hope you enjoy and feel free to contact me if you have any questions!



Monday, May 23, 2011

Whimsical Wine Cork Picture Frames and Votive Candle Holders

I was doing some mad corking this weekend - I think I started to get a sore thumb from the glue gun. I made some fun wine cork picture frames and votive candle holders. Always trying to pay homage to our city's unofficial symbol, the fleur de lis, when possible, I wrapped the candle holder with a gold and green fluer de lis ribbon and covered the base in brown felt to prevent damaging any precious surfaces. These were fun to make so I see some more in my future!

No comments:

Post a Comment