What can you do with wine corks? What can't you do?! I love recycling, or rather "upcycling" wine works into usable home decor and ornaments. My husband and I love enjoying a glass of good wine, so getting the corks is not a chore and using them to explore my creative side is relaxing and fun. I hope you enjoy and feel free to contact me if you have any questions!



Thursday, May 19, 2011

Black and Gold Reindeer!

I posted the pictures of the black and gold fleur de lis reindeer ornaments. I decided to use the black and gold fleur de lis jacquard ribbon as the hanging ribbon rather than just around the body because it's more visible this way. I also think they would look great with a gold pom pom nose, so I'm going to look for those this weekend. The holiday themed ones might like a red pom pom nose, so I'm going to look into that as well. My next project.....purple and gold themed reindeer!

No comments:

Post a Comment